The Jobey on...

My personal blog. This is where I unwind and just talk about random things I want to talk about...basically, it's here to clog the blogosphere with useless information...

Friday, September 02, 2005

I always swore I would never say it, but...

...World's Smallest Violin Playing "Hearts and Flowers"

Gas prices hurting NASCAR teams, too

Boo fucking hoo. Maybe now the "NASCAR dads" will start to realize that voting for Bush was a bad idea. ("Price gouging Dale Jr.? Those rotten sons of bitches!")

As most of you know, or could figure out, I'm not a big NASCAR fan. As a matter of fact, I hope this is the death nell of the activity (it's not a damn sport!). With gas prices rising like crude to a derreck, we should probably be conserving gas instead of using it to drive around an oval a couple hundred times at 200 mph.

Stock Car: $250,000
Gallon of gas: $3.50
Seeing the death of Nascar in my lifetime: PRICELESS

3 Comments:

  • At 9/02/2005 01:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9/02/2005 01:56:00 PM, Blogger A Casey said…

    a.) i fucking agree, nascar sucks my cock. and the use of gas is ri-goddamn-diculous.

    b.) what the fuck is with the dude pressin luggage sales on your blog? douche.

     
  • At 9/02/2005 02:45:00 PM, Blogger TheJobey said…

    There is a plague of advertisers leaving "comments" on blogs these days. I'll delete them as soon as I see them. Whatever you do don't click on their links.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home