The Jobey on...

My personal blog. This is where I unwind and just talk about random things I want to talk about...basically, it's here to clog the blogosphere with useless information...

Monday, September 05, 2005

A Tip of the Cap to A. Casey

I'm sorry, bro. Making a list of what I'm thankful for seemed like a great idea after such a weird weekend, so I'm doing it.

What I'm Thankful for This Labor Day Weekend:
  • O.A.R., specifically their songs "Drunk" and "Naked"
  • Griffin Park and the people who play disc golf there
  • The Jimi Hendrix Experience's BBC Sessions
  • My ex-roommate (Get your ass back in college, Wayne!)
  • Sublime: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations
  • The Stachenvagon
  • "Big Salty Tears" by the Ziggens
Things That I am, Conversely, not Thankful for:

Things that are kind of a toss-up at this point:

  • Play-It-Again Sports (They can't string my raquet, but their golf disc selection is great.)
  • John Roberts (I'm just not sure. I mean, it could be worse, right? Does anyone know if he's going to help overturn Roe v. Wade for sure? Shit! I don't know. Fuck!)
  • The Pro Starfire (I've seen the type of distance and accuracy I can get with it by throwing sidearm, but I'm still inconsistent and I still like throwing backhand.)

4-day week is coming up. Next Saturday, I want to see Tulsa get half-a-hundred hung on them. I need to see the Sooners rip their opponents throats out, just like Dalton did not do to that dude in Road House despite what some fools claim. Boomer Sooner!

TheJobey Poll

Did Dalton rip the guy's throat out or is Ashford full of shit...as usual?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home