The Jobey on...

My personal blog. This is where I unwind and just talk about random things I want to talk about...basically, it's here to clog the blogosphere with useless information...

Friday, May 13, 2005

"All Falls Down" by Kanye West*

*Every summer post will be titled with a song that I've listened to a lot between posts or that somehow symbolizes what's going on in my world. Otherwise, it's still the same ol' Jobey on...

on A. Casey
The Jobey on... wishes to extend it's welcome to A. Casey to the blogosphere. He should be an excellent addition. Links are to the right.

on my previous post
That issue really strikes me. I'm going to continue to harp on it until I get some feedback. I'm not the best writer to be tackling those sorts of issues, so I'd feel better if my readers would contribute their take on those stories. You know where to leave the comments.

on coming home
I got home at about 3:30 last night. There's a funny story about how I accomplished that and it involves a very effective use of the Facebook to find my R.A.'s contact information at one in the morning. I in Sand Springs now. I have no definite job yet. The only plans I have are not a definite timeline and they include:

  • going to a Drillers game or five
  • riding go-carts with C. Cook
  • eating some Denny's paid for by Tricia
  • taking down the Fox News of local newspapers, The Sand Springs Leader

There are several other things I really want to do as well; my summer reading list has grown to epic proportions, boats won't sail themselves, my friends can't play frisbee alone. This should be a good summer. The wind just seems to be blowing right this year. Call me.

the Jobey Poll
What's up with the lack of posting on the Jobey on...? Should I give up on the meaningful shit, sell my site to NewsCorp, and be done with it?

2 Comments:

  • At 5/15/2005 08:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    don't give up john! I'm commenting! i once again am here to save the day...just like i saved you that one time when we played raquetball, yeah that didn't happen huh? but you know what did happen?! I got kicked out of playing raquetball and i am quite bitter...hm...oh well, you still get denny's

     
  • At 5/15/2005 08:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    um..you forgot playing raquetball with tiffany! well you playing, and me improving...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home