The Jobey on...

My personal blog. This is where I unwind and just talk about random things I want to talk about...basically, it's here to clog the blogosphere with useless information...

Thursday, November 17, 2005

"Man of the Hour" by Pearl Jam

For those of you keeping count (i.e. my Dashboard), this is post number 50 on thejobey.blogspot.com. Wow. A few more posts and we'll be drawing social security or something.

Anywho...Just a few general observations, then I'm done for the night.

First, I listened to The Strokes' Is This It last night as I was going to sleep. Damn, that took me back--cruising the Springs in the Stach after school junior year. That was four years ago, man. Time flies.

Second, if I have to deal with a Budd Dwyer situation in my career in broadcast, I will quit. Throw up my hands (probably my lunch, too) and walk out of the editing booth. That's all that is.

Third, Oklahoma Lacrosse rules. Want a shirt? $10. Call me.

That's all I got for now, folks. It's Stillwater or bust for me this weekend. I don't want to be anywhere near Norman until the Red/White Lacrosse scrimmage.

The Jobey Poll
I need to go get my laundry. Make up a question to answer, but don't tell me the question, just give me an answer.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home