The Jobey on...

My personal blog. This is where I unwind and just talk about random things I want to talk about...basically, it's here to clog the blogosphere with useless information...

Monday, November 14, 2005

"Untitled" by D'Angelo

For the record, I was considering other songs. "Fight Test" and "Ego Trippin" from the Flaming Lips came to mind, as did "The Drugs Don't Work" by The Verve, but I couldn't decide, so I thought "Untitled" would be funny.

I had an eventful weekend. I came moments away from a nervous breakdown when I discovered my car had been towed on Saturday. Thankfully, I had friends and family around to help see me through it all and my first lacrosse game on Sunday so I could leave some stuff behind on the field.

It was a confusing time. And even now as I prepare to leave it behind I have more questions than answers from it. But that's alright with me because the questions are all about the future, which means I want to have one.

The Jobey Poll
What's the world got in store?

1 Comments:

  • At 11/15/2005 10:39:00 PM, Blogger TheJobey said…

    Ix-nay on the ohking-smay. If I get caught smoking the whole team has to run for it. Lame, I know. But the good news is there's no one to catch me in the good ole Springs next week, dude. Hope everything goes well for you, bro. Feel free to call me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home