The Jobey on...

My personal blog. This is where I unwind and just talk about random things I want to talk about...basically, it's here to clog the blogosphere with useless information...

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Big WTF?

I caught a glimpse of some Fox News today and I'm not sure why people hate it.

On the screen, all at the same time, mind you, there was live footage of National Guardsmen rescuing a dog in New Orleans, stock footage of children reciting the pledge of allegiance and a banner reading FOX NEWS ALERT: ROBERTS QUESTIONING COMES TO CLOSE,.

I thank God the sound was off while I was watching. The unholy mixture of sounds it would take to combine all of those elements into one story would probably cause my ears to bleed.

Like I said before, I don't understand how people can claim Fox is brainwashing people and feeding them uncensored Republican press releases. How can anybody get any useful information from that clusterfuck?

The Jobey Poll
3 papers a day: Does that make me a news junkie?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home