The Jobey on...

My personal blog. This is where I unwind and just talk about random things I want to talk about...basically, it's here to clog the blogosphere with useless information...

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

"No Action" by Elvis Costello

An Orange and Cream Slurpee with some Captain Morgan can really spice up the State of the Union address. Here's a list of quotes from the speech...my quotes, that is:
  • Is that Derek Jeter sitting next to Leiberman? What the fuck?
  • Holy shit! Obama is asleep!!!
  • Hillary doesn't look impressed by that Patriot Act remark...but damn she looks good tonight.
  • Bill's gon' be hittin' dat shit tonight, son.
  • Wait. Is that chick blind?
  • Is McCain sitting next to Coburn? I just lost a lot of respect for him. Tons.
  • Rejects amnesty? FLIP-FLOP!!!! FLIP-FLAAAWP!!!
  • Don't even grandstand like that, you mother fucker! You know you don't give a shit about women's health!
  • Nuc-u-ler! I heard it!!!
  • Laura Bush is kinda cock-eyed. There, I said it.
  • Democrats! Stand the fuck up! He's talking about reviving the American Dream!
  • Oh. Nevermind. He's awake.
  • Ah, yes, the optative when calling for God to bless America. Good job.

I think I created a new drink: The State of the Union. A medium Orange Creamcicle Slurpee and as much Captain Morgan Spiced Rum as you need to sit still for the whole speech. Thank you. Now back to my regularly scheduled Latin homework.

The Jobey Poll

What'd ya think of dat bullshiiiit?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home