The Jobey on...

My personal blog. This is where I unwind and just talk about random things I want to talk about...basically, it's here to clog the blogosphere with useless information...

Sunday, February 19, 2006

"Balance Beam" by Blue October

I've got to listen to that like a million times for Madison's music video. It's a pretty good song, though. So, there.

Anywho, I just decided that it was about time I take on a very serious issue. I've recently noticed just how many damned people are writing blogs of some sort. A couple of people have told me that they use it to "vent." I understand that. Hell, I've done my fair share of venting on this site.

However, I've always done my venting without a lot of specifics. And tonight I was reminded of why not to say very specific things on a public forum like a blog.

All that being said, I'm really having to restrain myself from throwing a lot of very specific thoughts I have on certain people. I'm pretty much half-way pissed off. I'm not sure why. Maybe it was the arrogance that phone call displayed to me.

Yeah, that's probably it.

Arrogance. Nay, arrogance dressed in friendly, caring clothing. "I'm just worried" covers nicely for "I want to eat your soul." I can't hear it in the voice, but I see it in the actions. And it makes me pissed off.

Maybe it's just time I found my own "Penis Showing Game." Something wonderful to take my mind off all this bullshit. That doesn't involve drugs or alcohol. That'd be great.

The Jobey Poll
How do you feel about frontal male nudity?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home