The Jobey on...

My personal blog. This is where I unwind and just talk about random things I want to talk about...basically, it's here to clog the blogosphere with useless information...

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

"Shiavo" by Toby Queef and the Hot Charles

on George Carlin
Love the guy. Going to see him Friday.

on the return of Gilgamesh Rex
Gilgamesh Rex is about to re-enter the fray, ladies and gentlemen, with an epic posting. I only have one...well, two things to say. First, this will be one of the finest posts the blogging community will have seen in quite some time. Second: Where you going in such a hurry?

on the week so far
I haven't posted since Sunday (I know it says Monday, but I'm noctural, so Monday morning is, for all intents and purposes, Sunday.), so let me recap the week thus far without giving away to much of G.R.'s upcoming offering: lots of carefree goodtimes with the exception of emerging car troubles.

the Jobey Poll
Where you going in such a hurry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home