The Jobey on...

My personal blog. This is where I unwind and just talk about random things I want to talk about...basically, it's here to clog the blogosphere with useless information...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

"Like a Friend" by Pulp

I really wish I had used this song for my music video now. It'd be better than "The Broken Heart" by the Mooney Suzuki, even though I love that song and think I could make an alright video for it in class. I might e-mail the T.A. about that.

My life's returning to normalacy it seems. I hope this keeps up for at least a couple of weeks. I think I'm over that one thing. Sunday night ended it for me. That's fine by me, kinda. By kinda, I mean it's tough to let go of it, but I've realized it's something I was going to have to let go ex die uno.

I'm afraid now that it took up such a portion of my life that I'm trying to fill the void with what some have termed self-destructive behavior. I'm going to cut back on that, I think.

Seriously, though, what did she expect to accomplish with a call like that? I mean I realize there was one question in that that I needed to answer, but beyond that, what? Shit, I'm pretty sure I'm through it, but calls like that are making it harder. And for someone not wanting to make it harder, she sure seems oblivious to how bad a call like that can make it.

I don't agree that we need ground rules. I think that after the two-week hiatus, we should just let it work itself out.

On to other business...

I feel like I did when I was in high school. I don't want to do homework. I'm having trouble concentrating in class. I think it's just burn out. One of my professors said it was junior burn out, that point where you've gone to college so long, but the end still seems a long way off. That might be it.

I'm starting to worry that this semester is a wash already. I mean all the signs point toward disaster. It's almost spring break already and there's only going to be more shit coming at me. Maybe I should bring this stuff up on Friday instead of that other bullshit. I probably will discuss that a little bit, to see if it's progressing correctly. But no more than that.

Shit. Why does it seem like my life's going to hell when it's not?

The Jobey Poll
When are those guys going to get here to fix my heat? They said by 10:30 it'd be done.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home