The Jobey on...

My personal blog. This is where I unwind and just talk about random things I want to talk about...basically, it's here to clog the blogosphere with useless information...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

"The Good Times Are Killing Me" by Modest Mouse

I decided earlier today that my mama's right; I am depressed, probably clinically. I also decided that with all the shit I'm putting up with in my life, it's a bad time to be depressed. So I'm going to get an actual shrink and, if necessary, drugs. I'm not looking forward to the latter, but, at this point, whatever I need, right?

In other news, the basketball game on senior night was amazing. The seniors, playing their last game at the LNC no less, won the game for the team. 67-66. It was great.

In other, less timely news, the OU lacrosse team won their first game of the season 9-1 over Stephen F. Austin. That was a great game to be a part of. Especially after all the hard work we've all put into this season and starting off 0-4. Getting our first win in front of the home crowd was great.

Other than that, I've mainly been depressed, angry, annoyed, anxious, scared, and useless. And all that worries me, so I'm going to do something about it.

The Jobey Poll
What are you doing over spring break?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home