The Jobey on...

My personal blog. This is where I unwind and just talk about random things I want to talk about...basically, it's here to clog the blogosphere with useless information...

Saturday, March 11, 2006

"Ex-Factor" by Lauryn Hill

Man, fuck meth and anyone who cooks it, sells it or ingests it. When I can't go into Wal-Mart at midnight and get some sudaphed, I get annoyed at bastards who make it necessary for things like sudaphed to classified a controlled substance.

So, I ended up getting some of those nasal strips to help me breathe. I guess it's for the best that I couldn't get any non-drowsy sudaphed. Best to not risk one's heart exploding on Ironman Lacrosse Day.

But, still, fuck meth. That shit is stupid as hell.

Peace out.

1 Comments:

  • At 3/11/2006 10:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i completely agree...i hate having to buy sudafed in the damn pharmacy especially when the pharmacy is closed and you really need it...blah...meth is bad!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home