The Jobey on...

My personal blog. This is where I unwind and just talk about random things I want to talk about...basically, it's here to clog the blogosphere with useless information...

Monday, March 13, 2006

"Whorehoppin' (Shit, Goddamn)" by Eagles of Death Metal

What I've learned so far on spring break:
1) I can play Chandler to -3 in 15-20 mph wind. (And I did today. Bitches.)
2) I need to learn to play defense better in lacrosse.
3) Eagles of Death Metal fucking rule.
4) The Strokes are amazing live.
5) What it means for a bitch to be trippin'.
6) That I should consider another "bitches be trippin'" post.
7) Rolling your ankle in the afternoon then standing on it for 5 straight hours will make it very sore.

And now for a random rap quote:
"[I] had this one broad, right? She was so damn sprung, she used to hold my mothafuckin', mothafuckin' sack, nigga..."

Bad news: I've lost 3 discs already this year. 2 valkyries and a viking. That's nearly 30 bucks worth of plastic. Lame.

I'm posted up in the Springs for break, y'all. Keeping it so real you can't even fathom this realness. I'm going to get shitty tomorrow night. I just decided this. Hurray beer.

2 Comments:

  • At 3/20/2006 09:08:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Indeed, she did used to hold your motherfuckin sack, nigga. Oh the good old days...

     
  • At 6/21/2006 10:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So me and my friends were laughing about old days and the whole..."i had this one broad right, she used to hold my muthafucking sack..." came up. I can't remember what rap song this is from, so I googled and your blog came up. Can you PLEASE help me out? Where is this quote from?!? We're going fucking crazy over here.

    Thanks,
    Nate

    nate_is_rocketboy@yahoo.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home