The Jobey on...

My personal blog. This is where I unwind and just talk about random things I want to talk about...basically, it's here to clog the blogosphere with useless information...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

"Airline to Heaven" by Wilco

Ok, I know this is going to sound a little morbid, but when the day comes that there is a funeral for me I want that song played. The live version, off Kicking Television. And I expect all those in attendence to sing along. Lyric sheets will be provided, hopefully.

I don't have much to say expect that. Just wanted to throw that out there while I remembered. So there's some documentation when the day comes. And hopefully it won't come in handy for a long-ass time. I got a lot of beers to consume, a lot of skeet to shoot, a lot of money to blow on stupid shit...a lot of life to live, and I love every minute of it. You should do the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home