The Jobey on...

My personal blog. This is where I unwind and just talk about random things I want to talk about...basically, it's here to clog the blogosphere with useless information...

Friday, April 14, 2006

"Smoke on the Water" by Deep Purple

This is going to be a numbered post, because I can't think of decent segues right now.

1) I'm not going to lie: I like the shit out of beer. I drank my half gallon of Red Brick Ale from the Brewery last night. That is some good beer. Currently my favorite. Actually, it's been my favorite for quite awhile, so I guess that really says something for this beer. It's pricey, but it's worth it. If I go home this weekend, I will fill the jug on the way...and not with urine.

2) Check out the items I purchases at the supermarket last night:
  • Best Choice Hot Dog Buns: $0.93
  • Farmland Franks: $0.98
  • Shasta Cola: $0.88
Fill in your own punchline.

3) I'm reading Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk right now. It's not bad. I just wish it would get to the point sometimes. His minimalist style is kind of wearing on me since I'm over half way through the book and I'm still not sure what exactly is going on. That does make me want to keep reading though.

Well, that's all I got for ya, so here's a random rap quote and I'm done:

"When I hit the club, all the gulz show me love. Buyin' out the bar got drank by the jug."
Slim Thug

Alright, I'm off to fix a hearty late breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home