The Jobey on...

My personal blog. This is where I unwind and just talk about random things I want to talk about...basically, it's here to clog the blogosphere with useless information...

Monday, March 27, 2006

"It's Going Down" by Blackalicious

I found out about this group Blackalicious this evening when I was at Guestroom Records. So I guess this evening I found a new favorite rap group and record store. Guestroom has a sweet selection and Blackalicious has the best beats I've heard in a long time. Sweet.

This last weekend was possibly the most interesting I've ever had. I can't go into many details because of legal and personally embarrassing implications, but just know I had an amazing time sans the 20-2 loss to Texas Tech we suffered in lacrosse.

I just realized I've become too lazy to hyperlink my text. Geez. I used to be pretty good at that. I've missed...let's see...at least 5 opportunities to link this stuff. Sorry.

Ok. One more thing and then I'm done:

Let's hear it for the ladies!

Kiss the rings, bitch. I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home