The Jobey on...

My personal blog. This is where I unwind and just talk about random things I want to talk about...basically, it's here to clog the blogosphere with useless information...

Monday, June 20, 2005

MONDAY UPDATE

on cereal
GQ has an article in their current issue featuring interviews with some of the National Guard members responsible for guarding Saddam Hussein. They reportedly give out some pretty intimate details of Hussein's life behind bars. One interesting note: Saddam is a big fan of Raisin Bran Crunch and gets a little pissy when he doesn't get a bowl of it for breakfast. Wow. Is there a better day than the day you discover that a brutal dictator shares your love for sweet, crunchy flakes with oat and honey granola clusters and plump raisins? I think I have a bowl right now.

1 Comments:

  • At 6/25/2005 09:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey - That is scary, since I just had a big bowl of that shit myself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home